IObit Uninstaller is a free software that uninstalls programs and cleans up their leftovers seamlessly. Download IObit Uninstaller 9.6 free now.
Download IObit Uninstaller 9.6 free
The amount of available space on devices is important and determines the devices’ functionality. Available on Windows, Mac, and Android operating systems, IObit completely removes unwanted software, bundleware, malware, and ad-based plug-ins within the easy to use interface.
IObit offers an array of free and purchasable software for devices: Driver Booster, Smart Defrag, IObit Unlocker, etc. There is a free download for the advanced uninstall package, along with a Pro version that can be purchased. PC users have access to packages for cleaning, protecting, optimising, and updating their devices: Advanced Systemcare. Mac and Android users have access to comprehensive all-in-one packages: MacBooster and AMC security.
- When people download IObit Uninstaller, they are getting pieces of their computer back that were taken by unintentionally downloaded malicious software or unwanted leftover data from register entry files, start-up items, scheduled tasks, etc. Within the user friendly interface, the IObit community can navigate through the left panel: ‘All Programs’, ‘Bundleware’, ‘Recently Installed’, ‘Large Programs’, ‘Infrequently Used’, ‘Software Updater’, ‘Toolbars & Plug-ins’, ‘Windows Apps’, etc.
- Within ‘Bundleware’, users can evaluate which programs were bundled with the initially installed applications. The window will offer the programs’ names, types – whether they are the main or the bundled programs, and the option to check the box next to each of the installed applications.
- The main software that was installed will have bundled programs underneath; users can individually or batch uninstall the unwanted programs by selecting the boxes and then clicking the ‘Uninstall’ button on the top right. IObit will confirm the uninstallation with a pop-up window including the options to create a restore point and/or automatically remove residual files.
- Upon the uninstallations’ completion, people can assess the removed programs’ data and the space that was created: registry entries, scheduled tasks, files, and services that were deleted. Within the ‘Recently Installed’ tab, current applications’ data and the ability to delete them is available: their name, size, and installation date.
- IObit conveniently created the ‘Large Programs’ tab to analyse which programs are taking up the most space on devices, and whether those applications are advantageous to remove. Perhaps applications within the ‘Infrequently Used’ tab are beneficial to delete as these programs might be inconvenient for devices’ storage space.
IObit products always safe
Before a program installation, IObit Uninstaller will scan the download and notify users if there are unwanted programs that are being unintentionally bundled within the installation. To ensure devices’ optimality, the built-in scan function will sift through malicious browser plugins, toolbars, and injected platforms to alert the user.
Within the ‘Toolbars & Plug-ins’ tab, the IObit community can easily clean up their toolbars and plug-ins, allowing them a heightened browsing experience with more convenience and security. IObit can identify malware within the browsers Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
On the top of the uninstaller window, there is a utilities bar with a tool box. The tool box contains features: ‘Software Health’, ‘Easy Uninstall’, ‘Force Uninstall’, ‘Uninstall History’, ‘File Shredder’, etc. Analyse the devices’ health by checking for uninstallation leftovers, outdated software, and malicious ad plugins with the ‘Software Health’ function.
Uninstall applications easily
The ‘Windows Apps’ tab displays the applications that were included with the devices. The software uninstaller is particularly helpful in this area as applications that are included with operating systems are stubborn to remove; keep in mind that although IObit logs all of the installations’ data with the ‘Install Monitor’ tool, the programs that came with the PC device may be difficult to reinstall.
The ‘Easy Uninstall’ feature allows IObit to be dragged and dropped into an undesirable app for an efficient uninstallation. Access the ease of uninstalling bundleware at once, using the ‘Easy Uninstall’ tool, with the Pro version of IObit Uninstaller. With the freeware, people can remove the applications one at a time with this feature.
Ashampoo, CCleaner, GeekUninstaller, and Revo Uninstaller are available applications that are comparable with IObit. Although Ashampoo’s user interface is similar to IObit’s, Ashampoo – and Revo – contain more thorough analyses with features like deep scans. GeekUninstaller has the simplest UI among the apps. After CCleaner suffered from malware attacks, people began searching for alternatives.
Thoroughly remove programs
To improve applications’ removal process from PC devices, use the free IObit Unistaller. This powerful app cleaner deletes programs and checks for leftover data to ensure that devices are free from undesirable software.
Within the application’s UI in the left panel, there is a ‘Software Updater’ to help with software updates. This tool will ensure that devices maintain a high level of privacy and safety through consistent updates.
Download IObit Uninstaller 9.6 free link Mediafire
Read more :