Read more about cute TINY Pomeranian puppy called Snowball becomes an online hit here
TINY Pomeranian puppy
A Pomeranian puppy is a small breed of dog that belongs to the Spitz family. They are also known as Pom or Pom Pom and are known for their fluffy and thick double coat of fur, which comes in a variety of colors including white, black, orange, cream, and sable. Pomeranians are very small and usually weigh between 3-7 pounds when fully grown, making them an excellent choice for people who live in apartments or small houses.
They are intelligent, lively, and loyal dogs that make great companions for families, seniors, and individuals alike. Pomeranians are also known for their outgoing and friendly nature, making them popular pets.Being a pet owner can have lots of positive aspects. Pets can be our best friends, confidants, motivators and even our teachers. That’s what Yhohan Kim from South Korea thought when she got her tiny Pomeranian puppy named Snowball. But one thing that he could not imagine is his dog becoming an internet sensation.
Pomeranians like Snowball are considered loyal companions who are highly protective of their owners.
The cute puppy appears to be smaller than his owner’s shoe in this shot.
Here, a playful Snowball can be seen running towards its owner.
Little Snowball gets his name because of his crisp, white, puffy fur making him resemble an actual snowball.
Walking with confidence and looking proud are two characteristics of the Pomeranian dogs.
There is no doubt that the very playful white Pom-pom loves to be the center of attention.
How to take care of TINY Pomeranian puppy
Taking care of a tiny Pomeranian puppy requires a bit of effort and attention, but it is a rewarding experience. Here are some tips to help you take care of your tiny Pomeranian puppy:
- Feeding: Pomeranian puppies require a high-quality, well-balanced diet that is appropriate for their age and size. Feed them small meals throughout the day, and make sure to provide fresh water at all times.
- Exercise: While Pomeranians are small dogs, they still need regular exercise to stay healthy and happy. Take your puppy for short walks, play with them indoors or in a secure outdoor area, and provide them with toys to keep them active.
- Grooming: Pomeranians have a thick double coat that requires regular grooming to keep it clean and healthy. Brush their coat daily to prevent tangles and mats, and bathe them only when necessary.
- Health: Schedule regular veterinary checkups to ensure your puppy is healthy and up-to-date on their vaccinations. Keep an eye out for any signs of illness or discomfort, such as vomiting, diarrhea, or lethargy, and seek veterinary care if necessary.
- Training: Pomeranian puppies are intelligent and can be trained easily with positive reinforcement techniques. Start with basic obedience training and socialization to help them become well-behaved and confident adults.
- Safety: Keep your Pomeranian puppy safe by providing a secure environment, removing any potential hazards, and supervising them at all times, especially when they are outside or around other animals.
Read more :